Pay After Placement BBA Course Details
After completing 12th, most students are flabbergasted with the millions of options available. How do they choose the right one? Out of so many, the right option would be the one that gives you a sense of satisfaction, is cost-effective, and gives you a direction towards your future.
BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is one such degree, which could be your first step towards the business and corporate world. BBA is amongst the most demanding programs and one of the top picks of the students of India.
BBA is a dynamic field that gives in-depth management and operational understanding. It is a thorough program that establishes the groundwork for all enterprise-related ideas necessary for a successful business implementation.
If you get your BBA from a renowned or reputed university, colleges and Institutes, you will have an amazing format of placement opportunities. Those who have completed the course will receive an optimal and decent work package as a result of the course’s placement chances.
Even better, admission jockey has brought a Pay After Placement program for all the BBA enthusiasts, where you can get the BBA degree without worrying about the finances. You can just opt for Pay after placement option, and pay after your graduation. In this article, we will learn more about how this special program works and how to avail it.
How does Pay After Placement BBA works?
Students in this program will be placed within three months of starting the course, followed by a six-month exciting period. Companies who have chosen our students will take over the curriculum and provide a deep 6-month paid internship with the same company, combining the desired experiential learning approach.
So, in theory, a student is hired ahead of time and then taught exactly what the company wants, followed by a six-month internship and final placement.
Down below are the steps required for opting for PAP BBA program:
- You can begin your studies after you have received confirmation of your admission. You will not have to pay any tuition fees for your BBA program for two years.
- With the help of the college’s placement unit, get a job in one of the best positions in best MNCs, and then you can pay back.
- After you get a job, pay for your education in flexible payments based on your paycheck (some amount from your salary every month).
Read More About Pay After Placement (MBA & PGDM)
Top Pay After Placement BBA Exams in India
Following the end of class 12th, students’ next major problem is deciding which BBA entrance exam to take. Check out India’s top BBA entrance examinations.
- DU JAT
- GGSIPU CET BBA
- NPAT BBA
- SET BBA
Scope of Pay After Placement BBA in India
A BBA degree is now offered by almost every major university and educational institution, making it a popular choice among high school graduates. After completing your 12th grade, you are able to apply for a PAP BBA program.
The BBA equips you for a postgraduate degree in business administration, which is in high demand by large corporations. You will not only gain a valuable professional background, but you will also have the opportunity to improve personally, increasing your prospects of job success.
It aids in the development of leadership, team management, and communication abilities. You can work your way up the sales and marketing ladder to positions of leadership and management.
Because business norms are always changing and technology advancements occur on a regular basis, a BBA course is updated on a regular basis to reflect the most recent changes in the corporate sector. To outperform competitors and land high-profile employment, you must enroll in specialized and skill training programs at the same time.
Pay After Placement BBA Admission Process
Since the Pay after Placement BBA program is a management postgraduate degree, you must first complete the following steps in the application process:
- Start by taking an aptitude exam offered by the BBA college to which you’re applying. IPMAT, DU JAT, JIPMAT, SET BBA scores are also valid.
- After passing the entrance exam, attend the personal interview scheduled by the college.
- Be accepted into BBA program that offers PAP.
- Receive an Admission Offer Letter to confirm your position.
- Pay the requisite registration fees at any BBA salary after placement college where you intend to enroll.
- You may pay the registration fee in full or in installments.
- At the time of registration, make a payment of at least INR.10,000.
- The remaining balance can be paid in simple installments as soon as the program begins, depending on your comfort and income.
100% Money-Back Guarantee Pay After Placements BBA
Admission Jockey is delighted to assist management students with their financial needs. Our Pay After Placement BBA Program has revolutionized the BBA landscape in the country by removing the burden of finding a job that will pay for their degree. Keep them safe, though, in case they lose their jobs soon after graduation.
To honor our commitment, we provide a one-of-a-kind full 100% Money-Back Guarantee policy. You can pay your education fees in multiple installments. But, in case, you are unable to get a job or campus placement within 3 months of graduation, you will get your amount in full, refunded, without any deductions.
How to find the best college for Pay After Placement BBA Program
There are many colleges providing Pay After Placement options now. But how to pick the best one? Down below we have pointed all the factors you need to consider while looking for a perfect college for pursuing PAP BBA.
- Before you do anything, you should conduct a background check to see how things have gone with the college in the past. You’re good to go if they have a clean sheet history and have fulfilled all they promised in the past.
- You must evaluate whether or not they offer assurance with their program. Admission Jockey, for example, offers students a money- back guarantee if they are unable to find work within three months of graduation.
- You must also assess the educational standards set by the Pay After Placement Program’s regulatory authority. The Faculty should be well-respected and have extensive academic and industrial expertise, as they are the key to the students’ future success.
Pay After Placement BBA Salary Trends
Because of the high BBA salary package, a substantial number of students pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree. Furthermore, a BBA can be used as a stepping stone toward a MBA. One of the most compelling reasons to pursue a BBA is that it provides individuals with the possibility to obtain a professional degree while still in their undergraduate years. It also aids in their financial stability.
Companies such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, Ernst & Young, and others in India pay well for BBA. Human Resource Manager, Financial Analyst, Marketing Manager, Operations Manager, and other occupations are included in the typical BBA salary in India.
Average Salary in Pay After Placement BBA Position wise is :
|Job Title||Average annual Salary|
|Human Resource Manager||INR 6 LPA|
|Financial Analyst||INR 4 LPA|
|Marketing Manger||INR 5.9 LPA|
|Marketing Executive||INR 2.75 LPA|
|Operations Manager||INR 7.4 LPA|
|Executive Assistant||INR 3.20 LPA|
|Business Development Manager||INR 5.7 LPA|