Pay After Placement (MBA & PGDM) Course
Education is one of the biggest sectors, if not the biggest sector in India. Higher education, in specific, has become an utmost priority of the youngsters, as it promises a magnificent career and help them to work with the top organizations around the country and the world.
A major portion of the young graduates whether from engineering, management, and others, are interested in pursuing management courses for masters, like MBA & PGDM, irrespective of their background, as MBA, offers them a wide spectrum of opportunities, offers them a platform at the utmost level, promises a luxurious life, and a very handsome salary.
Although sometimes, between dreams and reality, there often come some problems, mostly financial problems. Students who are smart, and meritorious but belong to a comparatively weaker section of society, find it very hard to pursue their dreams. That’s where this program comes in.
Pay After You’ve Been Placed. The Pay After Placement (MBA & PGDM) Course is India’s first program developed for students who cannot afford to pay their tuition fees to study management. It’s also for individuals who want to make sure they have enough money, time, and a job before enrolling in the Best MBA colleges or PGDM programs.
Pay After Placement Specializations
Pay After Placement Colleges that provide MBA / PGDM programs offer six-month specialization in the following management fields:
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance)
- Digital Marketing
Read More about Pay After Placement BBA
Pay After Placement (MBA & PGDM) Eligibility Criteria
- Students applying for MBA/PGDM through the PAP program must have finished their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved categories like SC/ST) or have an equivalent CGPA in any subject from a UGC-recognized university.
- Students in their last year of their bachelor’s program are also eligible to apply for the PAP MBA/PGDM Program. The admission offer will be conditional in this scenario till the graduation certificates are obtained.
- To be eligible for an MBA/PGDM program, students must have taken one of the following entrance exams: CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA, and other State-level Entrances or Entrance Exams Conducted By The Pay After Placement PGDM/MBA Colleges.
How does “Pay After Placement MBA/PGDM” Works?
You are qualified to attend your classes after completing the Admission & Registration Process for an MBA or PGDM program using the PAP model. But, to gain a better understanding of the PAP Model’s operation, follow the steps below.
- After you have received confirmation of your admission, you can begin your studies. For two years, you will not have to pay any tuition fees for your MBA/PGDM program.
- Get a job at one of the greatest positions in top-tier MNCs with the help of the college’s placement unit, and then only you can start paying back.
- Pay your course payment in convenient instalments based on your salary after you acquire a job (a limited amount from your monthly salary).
Pay After Placement MBA/PGDM Admission Process
Because the Pay after Placement PGDM/MBA program is a management postgraduate degree, you must first complete a thorough application process that comprises the following steps:
Step 1: Entrance Exam + Personal Interview
- To begin, take an aptitude test administered by the PGDM/MBA college to which you are applying. Scores on the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT are also acceptable.
- Attend the personal interview that the college has set after the entrance exam.
- Get accepted into a PGDM/MBA program with pay after placement.
- Confirm your seat by receiving an Admission Offer Letter.
Step 2: Pay After Placement MBA/PGDM Fee Breakdown
- Register with any PGDM/MBA salary after placement college in which you wish to enroll with the required registration fees.
- Pay the registration fee in full or in convenient instalments as follows:
- Make a payment of at least INR.10,000 a t the time of registration.
- As soon as the program begins, the remaining amount can be paid in convenient instalments according to your comfort and budget.
Pay After Placement MBA/PGDM Money Back Guarantee Program
Admission Jockey is proudly serving students of management with their financial conditions. Our Pay After Placement Management Program has transformed the country’s MBA/PGDM geography by relieving students of any kind to find a job that will pay for their education. However, keep them safe in case they become unemployed soon after graduation. We offer a one-of-a-kind Money-Back Guarantee policy in order to honor our commitment:
- You will pay your education fees amount in multiple instalments.
- You will get a complete refund of your amount, in case you are unable to get a campus placement or job 3 months after graduation. Your money would be refunded with any deductions, whatsoever.
How to Find Perfect Pay after Placement MBA/PGDM Program for yourself?
There are so many schemes out there, and many of them are “Ponzi” in nature, that’s why in order to not to get fooled by these schemes, you need to have to a thorough understanding of how PAP MBA/PGDM works, and you to perform extensive research before you go with any particular, Pay After Placement program. Down below are some of the best factors to keep in consideration while finding a perfect Pay After Placement program.
Background Check: Before proceeding with anything, you need to perform a background check on how things have been with the program provider, and how have they been in the past. If they have a clear sheet record and if they have delivered everything that they promised in the past, you are good to go. If they don’t, back off immediately.
Assurance: You have to look out if they provide assurance or not along with their program. Like Admission Jockey, assists students with up to 100% money-back guarantee, if they are unable to find jobs after 3 months of graduation. This will give you the benefit in long term.
Faculty: You also need to measure the academic standards held by the governing authority of this Pay After Placement Program. The Faculty should be well decorated and must have a rich academic and industrial experience, as they hold the key to the future of the students.
Pay After Placement is a great opportunity for students who don’t want to put their parent’s hard-earned income into jeopardy but still want to pursue a master’s degree in Management. It has emerged as a game-changer in modern society. If you are a bright student and want to do something productive with your life, and work with the best companies in the world, this program is for you.