What to do after 12th Science PCM?
What is 12th PCM?
Students who completed their senior secondary (10+2) certification with science as their core courses (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) are referred to as being in the 12th PCM stream. Since class 12 is the culmination of their academic experience and the start of their future career, it represents a turning moment for pupils. You can create a meaningful and fulfilling career by being aware of your possibilities for employment after PCM and choosing one that fits your interests.
Depending on their preferences, PCM students have a variety of employment opportunities in the science sector. After 12th PCM, there are numerous job paths that concentrate on infrastructure, planning, multimedia, healthcare, and technology.
What to do after 12th PCM- Course List
As stated above, there is a long list of courses after the 12th PCM that a student can pursue; here are some of the popular ones:
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Genetic Engineering
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Civil and Structural Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Industrial Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Mining Engineering
- BTech Electronics
- BSc Physics
- BSc Chemists
- BSc Maths
- BSc Aviation
- BSc Home Science
- BSc in Robotics
- BSc in Mathematics
- BSC in Applied Mathematics
- BSc in Statistics
- BSc In Nautical Sciences
- BSc in Data Science/ Data Analytics
- BSc in Actuarial Sciences
- BSc in Economics
- BSc in Finance
- Bachelor of Computer Application and Computer Science
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Sales
- BMS BBA Accounting
- BA in Hotel Management
- BA in Retail Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management
- BA in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Economics
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance
- Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Banking and Insurance
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- BSc Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Des Product Design
- B.Des Industrial Design/Vehicle Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology
- Commercial Pilot License
- Nautical Science/ Merchant Navy Training
How to Choose the Right Course after PCM?
- Evaluate your interests and make an effort to locate appropriate employment possibilities in that industry.
- Examine a few of the courses you are interested in doing after receiving your 12th PCM and decide if that job route offers you a competitive wage and position.
- Pay close attention to the best colleges and look into the different courses they provide, as well as their tuition rates & national or international standing.
- Go over the entire course syllabus to determine if it applies to you.
- Look at the course’s potential value in the future and the potential rewards you could receive if you enroll.
After 12th PCM Career Options
The top careers for those who completed their 12th grade science PCM are shown below:
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Biomedical Engineering
- Nautical Science
- Investment Banking
- International Marketing Management
- Aviation Management
- Non-Engineering Care
- Merchant Navy
- Commercial Pilot
High Salary Courses after 12th Science PCM
Following 12th Science PCM, you have a wide range of options for courses. The list of jobs with the greatest salaries includes very few courses. This depends on the job descriptions, the recruiting firm, and a number of other variables. Following the 12th Science PCM, take one of these highly-paid courses:
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.E. Marine Engineering
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer application)
- BS (Bachelor of Science in computer engineering)
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc in aviation
Career options after 12th Science PCM other than Engineering
Students are not limited to taking only conventional courses under PCM. Students who are enrolled in the PCM stream have the option of taking additional courses in the same subject. Here is a list of alternatives to engineering for those who are sick of the traditional programs like engineering and MBBS:
- BSc Aviation Technology
- BSc Aerospace Engineering
- BSc Aeronautical Science
- BDes Industrial Design
- BSc Industrial Design
- BSc Forensic Science
- BSc Nautical Science
- Bachelor of Technology Nautical Science
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Nanochemistry
In conclusion, don’t be confused about what to do after 12th science PCM there are a variety of possibilities accessible for students to pursue their future career pathways after graduating from high school with a science major, notably with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as core subjects. The abundance of options can be paralyzing, but by carefully weighing one’s interests, attributes, and long-term objectives, an appropriate course can be picked.
1. Which course is best after 12th PCM?
Following 12th PCM, some of the most popular courses are engineering, architecture, planning, design, mathematics, statistics, physics, astronomy, robotics, and chemistry.
2. Which courses offer the highest salaries after 12th PCM?
The top paying majors are civil engineering, computer science, industrial, electrical, mechanical, architecture, data science, and planning.
3. What are the minimum PCM scores needed to be admitted to a reputable B.tech course?
The required minimum score is 50%, while in some colleges it is 60%.
4. What to do after 12th with PCM?
Students can enroll in a variety of courses, including bachelor’s degrees in engineering, design, planning, finance, management, economics, creative courses, or diploma programs, if you have completed your 12th grade in the scientific stream with the PCM subject combination.