What to do after 12th in Arts?
Millions of students graduate from their higher schooling each year with a degree in the arts. They have the option to study the humanities, history, cultures, languages, music, and visual arts. Students who choose the field of art are taught to use their creative and intellectual abilities.
The main benefit of choosing a bachelor’s in the arts is that students are not required to choose the arts in high school; they can come from any background, including science, business, or the arts.
Those who do their schooling in the arts can also get ready for chartered accountant, bank, and civil services exams. However, it is essential to pick the correct field because if one doesn’t, one cannot succeed in getting the best-paying profession.
There are many choices available to students, but it is essential to pick the correct field and degree for you. We explained the best courses for What to do after 12th in Arts?
How to choose right career after 12th in arts?
• job Goals: You must be aware of your long-term job objectives if you want to select the ideal course after 12th-grade arts. What kind of employment do you hope to land once the course is over? Check to ensure the course you select can help you in achieving your goals.
• Subjects covered in 12th grade: What courses did you take in 12th-grade arts? You might wish to think about pursuing a course in that field if you obtained high marks in that field.
• Course Length: Is the course offered full- or part-time? Make sure you have the dedication to finish the course.
• Tuition fee: Can you finance the tuition? Ensure that you are ready for all of the course expenses, including textbooks, materials, and accommodations.
• Location: What city is the course in? Check whether the course is available in the city or nation you want to attend.
• Institutional Reputation: How is the institution that is presenting the course regarded? Be careful to do research about the college and read reviews written by past students.
Top career options after 12th in arts
After completing the arts stream in the 12th grade, students have a choice from a wide range of career possibilities. Once they have completed their 12th grade in the arts stream, students may think about studying in a BFA program.
They can even choose to pursue studies in sociology, law, the media, education, hospitality, and event management. We have produced a list of a few of the greatest career alternatives after 12th grade in the arts stream to give you organized directions on your art career options.
Some best career options are:
- BSc in Design
- Political Science
- Bachelors of Arts
- Event Management
- Diploma in Education
- Bachelors of fine arts (B.F.A)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- Bachelor in Fashion Designing
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Integrated Law Course (B.A + L.L.B)
- Bachelors of Journalism and Mass Communication
Here are the top arts courses after your 12th
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Design (BDes)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (BFD)
- Bachelor of Event Management (BEM)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE)
- Bachelor of Yoga Science (BYS)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
- Diploma in Education (DEd)
- Diploma in Fine Arts (DFA)
Diploma courses after 12th in arts
There are different specializations from arts. Here are some best diploma courses after 12th from arts:
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Photographer
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Foreign Languages like French, Spanish, German, etc.
- Diploma in VFX/Graphic Designing/Visual Arts
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Psychology
Top job opportunities after 12th from arts
- Fashion Designer
- Interior Designer
- Event Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Air Hostess
- Food Stylist
- Web Designer
- Textile Designer
- Social Worker
Top government jobs after 12th from arts
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- National Defense Academy (NDA)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D)
- Indian Coast Guard
- Forest Guard
This concludes the blog post about career possibilities after 12th-grade arts. We believe the blog was informative and helped you understand the wide variety of choices you have.
You may perform additional investigations regarding your interests, qualification, and income patterns before enrollment in the arts stream. There are many other options available, and the students should explore all their options before deciding