Pay After Placement M.Com Course Details
Masters of Commerce is the full form of MCom. M.Com is the most common degree among aspiring professors and researchers. An entrance exam is required for MCom admission at elite universities. Many colleges provide admission to the program on the basis of merit.
MCom programs in India are available in full-time, part-time, distance learning, correspondence, and online formats. In India, there are approximately 3500 private, government, and public-private MCom colleges.
Although, many graduates out there opt not to go for master, but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to. Sometimes, financial complications don’t let the young graduates pursue further studies. That’s why we have come up with this Pay After Placement M.Com program.
Our Pay After Placement M.Com Program is for every commerce student out there. You can now apply for M.Com course in our affiliated colleges/institutes. To know more details, read the full article, as we bring you complete intel about our Pay After Placement M.Com course.
Top Pay After Placement M.Com Entrance Exams
Some of the top Entrance Exams for PAP M.Com course are given below:
- DU M.Com Entrance Exam
- PU CET (PG)
- Allahabad University PGAT
- BHU PET
Pay After Placement M.Com – How does it work?
Within three months of beginning the program, students will be placed, followed by a six-month experience time. Firms that select our students will take over the program and offer a comprehensive 6-month paid internship with the same firm, incorporating the necessary experiential learning style.
Basically, students will be hired ahead of their joining time and will be taught the way of working by the companies. Basically, you don’t have to pay any tuition fees upfront for two years and can begin once you get confirmation that you have been enrolled on your desired course.
College has a dedicated placement cell, which will lay emphasis on getting graduates to good positions at reputed companies and with a good salary, only when you are placed and getting a minimal salary, you would start to pay back to the college.
Your payment would still not be a one-timer, since, you will be paying for your education flexibly. An EMI of a certain amount would be paid, and the amount would be decided according to your gross salary.
Read More About Pay After Placement B.Com
Pay After Placement M.Com Admission Process
To enrol in to the PAP M.Com program, you need to check out the eligibility criteria and then proceed to the steps that are mentioned below:
- Admission to the MCom program is based on merit and an entrance examination.
- If an applicant is admitted on the basis of a merit list, just their grades from high school will be considered.
- In certain situations, students must take an entrance exam, which is usually a multiple-choice question test that assesses their background and experience in economics.
- As a result, in order to enroll in an MCom course, students must apply for the exam, and based on their performance, they are either admitted or advanced to the next level of the admissions process, which includes Counseling, Group Discussion, and/or Personal Interview.
- Pay any BBA salary after placement college where you plan to enrol the required registration costs.
- The registration fee can be paid in full or in instalments.
- Make a payment of at least INR.10,000 at the time of registration.
- Depending on your comfort and income, the remaining sum can be paid in simple instalments as soon as the program begins.
What are the benefits of Pay After Placement M.Com?
- Under the postpaid price system, students can pay their course fees with their own income. This raises their morale because they are no longer depending on their relatives for financial support. In addition, the faculty’s unfailing faith in them while teaching them to be industry-ready elevates their intuition to higher places.
- Students have lost faith in quality colleges as a result of bad placement conditions after completing a management course. Because of the postpaid price structure, students’ faith in the system would be restored, resulting in more enrolment.
- Attending “pay after placement B.Com” classes can help you become more organized and attentive at work. You will almost certainly have a successful career because you will be paying for everything out of your own pocket. Your first priority will be to find amazing jobs.
Pay After Placement M.Com Job Opportunities and Career
Candidates with an MCom degree can seek employment in a variety of departments or other certifications or diploma courses.
- Accounting, Telecom industry, Banking and Insurance industry, Automobile industry, Consumer durables industry, BPO industry, Retail industry, Media industry, and a variety of other fields are available to MCom graduates in the private sector.
- Accounts Managers, Sales Officers, Finance Managers, Cost Accountants, Financial Advisors, Company Law Assistants, Financial Consultants, Tax Consultants, and other positions are available to MCom graduates.
Students have a wide range of work options in both the public and private sectors, as long as they are not limited to careers in accounting, finance, or banking. Some of the best Pay After Placement M.Com Jobs available are:
|Job Profile||Job Description||Average Salary|
|Cost Accountant||They frequently conduct routine studies to help determine the most cost-effective procedures and materials for the office or company.||INR 5.2 LPA|
|Business Consultant||Their job is to research the market, product lines, and the company’s overall profitability.||INR 10 LPA|
|Account Assistant||Maintaining books and records, serving clients, creating and delivering checks, and basic bookkeeping duties are all part of this job.||INR 2.20 LPA|
|Investment Banking||They primarily assist their clients in raising funds in the capital market by issuing loans or selling their company’s shares.||INR 9.5 LPA|
|Stock Broker||Stock brokers deal with stocks and provide financial services to businesses.||INR 4 LPA|
|Assistant Professor||They are frequently engaged in institutes and colleges, where they teach the younger generations about commerce while also conducting research.||————-|
|Finance Consultant||They assist their clients in achieving their short and long-term objectives by providing tax, investment, and retirement planning advice, among other things.||INR 3.6 LPA|
Pay After Placement M.Com 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Admission Jockey is happy to help students with their financial worries. Pay After Placement BBA Program has transformed the BBA landscape in India by relieving students of the pressure of finding employment that would cover the cost of their education. But, in case they lose their jobs soon after graduation, keep them secure.
To demonstrate our dedication, we offer a one-of-a-kind comprehensive 100% Money-Back Guarantee policy. Your college fees can be paid in several EMIs. However, if you are unable to find work or a campus placement within three months of graduation, you will be repaid in full, with no exclusions.
Why Admission Jockey is your best choice for Pay After Placement M.Com?
There are multiple reasons as to why you should opt for Admission Jockey as your PAP partner for your M.Com journey. Some of them are:
- Best Curriculum: We make sure that students gets to study the most relevant industry oriented syllabus in their curriculum. That gives our students an edge in the overly competitive job marketplace.
- Money-back assurance: During your enrolment, we bound ourselves through a 100% money-back guarantee. An affidavit is signed, which makes it a confirmation. Your money is totally saved both ways.
- Job-Guarantee: We offer you job assurance, and our placement cell works relentlessly on placing you at the top organizations which would offer you handsome salary packages.
M.Com gives you a platform to do establish yourself at a reputed organization and do greater things in life. That’s why our program is a must for everyone out there, with an ambition to become a skilled professional. We also offer Pay After Placement options in many other programs. You may refer to our website to know about them. Feel free to contact us to learn more about colleges, courses, and admissions.