Pay After Placement Course in India
Pay after placement is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. The PAP course is designed to assist you with developing your industry-specific abilities. The fundamental goal is to remove all barriers to achievement for students.
You do not have to pay anything up in advance under the PAP Program. You will first complete your education and then find work. Once you receive your first paycheck, you will begin to pay.
It simply increases your chances of landing a decent job without putting your finances in jeopardy. PAP is for students who want to have a great future but don’t have the financial means to do so.
Attempting to transform our country’s customs by providing an industry-oriented curriculum, recognised professors, and cutting-edge teaching techniques can assist you in obtaining an assured placement.
Pay After Placement Course Details
Our “Pay after placement” program allows students to follow their dreams without letting the issues related to finances come in between. Our Pay after placement course allows students to pursue a number of administration, management, hospitality, medical, computer science, and technology-related courses in various undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. Down below are our top courses which students can pursue under “pay after placement program”.
How Does Pay After Placement Works?
- Pay after placement MBA
- Pay after placement BBA
- Pay after placement BHA
- Pay after placement B.Com
- Pay after placement DHM
- Pay after placement BCA
- Pay after placement BPT
- Pay after placement BMLT
- Pay after placement BMRIT
- Pay after placement Bachelor of Optometry
- Pay after placement DPT
- Pay after placement BCA
- Pay after placement MCA
- Pay after placement DMLT
- Pay after placement Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Pay after placement Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Pay after placement Diploma in Optometry
- Pay after placement B.Sc Agriculture
- Pay after placement B.Sc Horticulture
- Pay after placement B.Sc Forestry
- Pay after placement M.Sc Forestry
Pay after Placement is basically a debt-free alternative to student loans. Once a student is placed, she or he pays a particular proportion of their monthly salary as the cost of the education program for 2–3 years. Repayment begins only if the student completes the course and obtains a job (with a minimum CPC) and continues until a payback maximum is reached.
The most significant advantage this program is that it aligns student goals, industry skill set needs, and course structure/curriculum, making it revolutionary for particular fields in higher education.
The ‘pay after placement’ approach has emerged as a feasible option for addressing this quality dilemma and ensuring that schools focus on more than merely rolling out graduates in large numbers, but also on ensuring that they are placed in suitable positions.
The value to students is enormous since it eliminates financial risk and reduces the need for students to take out an education loan up front, as well as rebuilding confidence between universities and students. When students begin repaying with their own hard-earned money, it also boosts their social standing and personality.
Advantages of “Pay After Placement”
“Pay After Placement” offered by Admission Jockey is a revolutionary initiative which will facilitate easy higher education for the students of India. This program will encompass many colleges/universities and a lot of their courses, making a perfect blend of demand and supply of education and students, without letting the topic of ‘finances’ come in between.
The postpaid price system allows students to pay their course fees with their own hard-earned cash. This improves their morale because they are no longer have to rely on their families to pay their course fees. In addition, the institute’s enormous faith in them while teaching them to be industry ready boosts their subconscious to greater levels.
Since Students have lost faith in quality colleges due to poor placement conditions after completing a management course. The postpaid price structure would restore students’ faith in the system and result in more admissions.
Pursuing “Pay after placement” courses makes you disciplined and focused towards your career and makes you self-sufficient. Its almost certain that you will have a bright career since all the finances would come out of your pocket, getting quality jobs would be the topmost priority.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Pay after Placement by Admission Jockey gives a platform to students of any category. Whether from a flourished family with higher income or someone from middle class to a family with lower income. And since it incorporates so many colleges within, students have plethora of opportunities to pick from their preferred courses and colleges.
If some students opt to pay some amount out of the total fees upfront, it is our responsibility to get them placed in appropriate positions. If due to some reasons students aren’t placed or unable to find jobs, we have a full money-back guarantee where students don’t have to pay a dime for their education if they don’t get placed.
This not only relieves pressure from students, it also shows the commitment and dedication we have towards promoting quality education to everyone.
How can you get a placement in College?
Although our “PAP” program assists with assuring placement, you must ultimately put in the effort to acquire the job. And, given the high level of competition, one must be aware of all the characteristics and attributes that recruiters seek in a candidate.
Before sitting in a placement, you should research the organization and what they want from a new campus recruit. A few pointers to help you ace your campus placement interviews are listed below.
- The first thing you should do is conduct research. Examine all of the firms for which you are applying. Using the internet as a tool, learn about the company’s aims and aspirations. Make contact with your seniors or other coworkers who may work for or have worked for the company where you want to work. Learn everything there is to know about the firm.
- If we look at it from the perspective of the employer, your CV is the first item that might provide you an advantage. Recruiters will view a lot of resumes during campus placement, so make yours as distinctive and interesting as possible. It will undoubtedly assist you.
- Recruiters in various companies are getting more active. They are concentrating not just on the technical aspects of the interview, but also on the aptitude section. Work on your aptitude because it will be a big part of your interview.
- In most of the greatest management job interviews in India, group discussions, or GD, have become a focus. Recruiters will be checking for your social skills and how well you get along with others because teamwork is so important in any organization. You should be able to successfully communicate.
- Arrive on time, be well-dressed, and wear something wonderful that will increase your confidence. Recruiters have a lot of interviews to go through, make their time worthwhile.
Complete Process of “How Pay After Placement Works”?
Down below is the complete process of opting for our “Pay After Placement” Program.
- First, you need to register with us on our official website/App.
- You then need to look out from our list of courses which comes under PAP program and see if you wish to pursue any of them.
- When you find out your respective course, you have to look out for the colleges associated with us and select the one which offer your course and enroll in them.
- The next step includes following the admission procedure of the college.
- If you make the eligibility criteria, you might have to give an entrance exam or if the college gives admission based on merit, you will need to present your documents.
- If you make it through the entrance exams, you will be invited for the additional process, which includes a group discussion session and a personal interview.
- Based on your scores in all of the rounds, you will be granted admission to your respective course.
- You do not have to pay any tuition fees upfront, only some minor charges including admission and uniform fees.
- Whether you are pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course, you will not have to pay any tuition fees throughout your entire curriculum.
Once the students graduate from the college and are placed in a reputed company where they are getting a decent salary, they would start paying back. An average share from your salary every month for 1 to 3 years, depending upon the type of course and total college fees.
It should be noted that students would not be paying any interest, just what they owed to the college, exact amount, fair and square. This type of arrangement is proving successful and is transforming the lives of hundreds of thousands of students who wants higher education but couldn’t afford.
Because education is what makes the most of a country, with this we are aiming towards a brighter and futuristic India, where everyone has the right to study, whatever they want.